We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, goal oriented and mature individual to join our team and fill the role of Human Resource Officer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling Company Internal HR issues
- Manage recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, counseling and staff disciplinary
- Monitoring the performance management system, managing compensation and implementing change
- Designing and implementing an effective employee communication system
- Ensuring job descriptions are in place for all positions in the company
- Designing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are in legal/regulatory compliance
- Providing day to day advice to line managers on all human resources related matters
- Provide information on data such as absenteeism, staff turnover and employee productivity
- Supports management by providing human resources advice
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Member of ZIHRM
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws, HR Policies & Procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Highly motivated self-starter; well organized; resourceful; works well as part of a team.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in a fast paced, challenging and exciting environment, we would love to hear from you. Drop us an application.
DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 12 results
- NRC Copy
- All other documents you feel are relevant for the application
Method of Application
Kindly Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application documents or email them.