Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Motor Bike Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below duties.
- Confirm that the guard is knowledgeable of the site instructions for the location/ client.
- Confirm that the guards have conducted written and recorded handovers of the client’s property/ vehicle.
- Confirm that guard at the location has no pending requests for leave/ equipment/ payroll queries/ funeral grants.
- To ensure that guards are deployed from parade or filter points on time.
- To ensure guards deployed are sober at all times and in full uniform and clean at all times.
- To check on guards daily and ensure that guards are on posts at all times.
- To ensure that guards keep the surroundings at place of work neat and clean at all times.
- To ensure that guards are alert all the time at the locations.
- To ensure that guards are in complete uniforms while at the locations.
- To ensure that all guards complaints are noted and communicated to the Head of Department.
- Provide a weekly and monthly report on zone activities to the Head of Department.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisors and management from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits
- Class A Driver’s License with at least
- 1 year driving experience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Kindly note that applications sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
Cha Cha Cha Road
P.O Box 30179
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.