National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Position: Process Operator X4
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Preparing for plant start-up, Running and plant shut down.
- Ensuring that tanks are cleaned before and after brewing.
- Ensure raw materials are always kept clean.
- Raising of Job Cards for equipment problems.
- Executing basic lubrication and inspection of tanks.
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
- Monitoring and controlling the brewing process and ensuring quality inputs are followed.
- Controlling input usage and ensuring the plant is working in order.
- Measure performance and record performance attributes.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s.
- Communicate effectively in teams meetings.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma or Certificate in any science-related field.
- Computer literate, Experience with Manufacturing and Safety Systems.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Self -disciplined, and Hardworking.
- Ability to work to strict targets, and timelines, and work well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 5 May 2023 to:
The Human Resource Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)