Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to enhance ZB reputation through working on achieving the ABInBev sustainability goals. Better World Manager also works on a shift in social norms and drinking behavior through communities. For this aim he/she partners with different public and civil society relevant stakeholders.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Capture the main government and society concerns around alcohol consumption behavior.
- Develop alongside with Government bodies and Civil Society smart drinking campaigns and programme.
- Guarantee business alignment with country and AB InBev responsible consumption laws and policies and support other departments to comply with alcohol legislation compliance.
- Promote and protect a favorable alcohol related legislation for the business development.
- To record and monitor the business investment in social marketing for the achievement of the AB InBev 1U$ Billion.
- Smart Agriculture – implement projects and partnerships to support farmers technical and financial empowerment, specially to those integrated in the business value chain.
- Water Stewardship – secure the water required for the breweries and partner to guarantee availability of clean water to communities through partnerships with Government and NGOs.
- Circular Packaging – promote company good practices in returnability of bottles and partner with relevant stakeholders to recycle the non-returnable bottles.
- Climate Action – whenever there are opportunities support and promote the implementation of clean energy in the breweries and in the value chain.
- Entrepreneurship – implement with relevant partners youth entrepreneurship programs and support the creation of working and business skill to young people.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communications skills
- Multi-dimensional thinking
- Strong team player
- Open minded and able to see challenges rather than problems
- Excellent ability to deal with stress
- Entrepreneur and innovative spirit
Minimum Degree in any business or social field
Minimum of three year of experience on Sustainability, CSR or similar areas
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.