Position: Sales Intern- Digitize
Location: Lusaka, ZM
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting Manager: Chief Sales Officer
NetOne (www.netone.co.zm) is a leading Information & Communications Technology Services Group and is looking to grow its Sales team through the introduction of additional Sales Executives in the Core Infrastructure & Software Solutions divisions who shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements. NetOne represents over 26 OEM vendors in Zambia such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Sage ERP, VMWare, Symantec, Avaya, Veeam, Net App, Oracle EATON & APC to name a few and the Sales team is directly responsible for generating businesses leads and converting these to sales for specified industries with given products & related services.
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you!
- The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Support reporting the sales team’s performance, preparing presentations, and present it when required.
- Research competitor’s prices, products, and marketing initiatives.
- Assist sales team in solving problems that the customers face answering their requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist sales team in daily activities such as follow-up, cross-selling and up-selling ideas, proposals, product launch information, and direct channel sales support.
- Propose ideas to help maximize sales and build upon existing strategies that have provided great results in the past.
- Work towards maintaining a positive relationship with all our esteemed customers.
- Updating sales records and documents accurately.
- Observing how to close deals in the sales process.
- Communicating with vendors and clients at the manager’s request.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Major) Sales and Marketing.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, preferably male.
- Have a winning attitude that is pleasant and engaging;
- Focused, accountable, responsible and committed to success.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be systematic and results oriented personality
- MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
- Valid passport