NetOne (www.netone.co.zm) is a leading Information & Communications Technology Services Group and is looking to grow its Sales team through the introduction of additional Sales Executives in the Core Infrastructure & Software Solutions divisions who shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements. NetOne represents over 26 OEM vendors in Zambia such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Sage ERP, VMWare, Symantec, Avaya, Veeam, Net App, Oracle EATON & APC to name a few and the Sales team is directly responsible for generating businesses leads and converting these to sales for specified industries with given products & related services
- Position: Account Executive
- Location: Lusaka, ZM
- Contract: Permanent
- Probationary Period: 3 Months
- Reporting Manager: Head- Core Infrastructure.
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Prompt response to customer enquiries being received to the sales team.
- Coordinate with various suppliers, distributors and OEM’s in obtaining the most attractive pricing points
- Follow up and closely engage customers to see closure of opportunities
- Liaise with the service delivery function in promptly ensuring delivery of orders per agreed timelines.
- Utilize the CRM to generate quotes and follow the procedures adequately in ensuring monitoring and adequate follow-up of opportunities.
- Cold call customers to understand existing IT environment and upcoming requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration ( Major ) Sales and Marketing
- MUST have a minimum of 1 or 2 years experience in sales, ICT Information Communications Technology products and services;
- Previous experience in Account Management or Customer Relationship Management;
- Have a winning attitude that is pleasant and engaging;
- Strong account management and relationship-building skills;
- Focused, accountable, responsible, and committed to success.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a systematic and results-oriented personality
- MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
- Valid passport
Method of Application
Send us ONLY a ONE-pager about yourself and why you are suitable for this role. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can email your detailed CV and other requirements to the email address below.