Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce is the largest Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVET) Institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science. The institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position:
3.0 Human Resource and Administration
Undertake driving of College vehicles in a safe and secure manner..
Ensure cost-savings through, amongst others, proper use and accurate Maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through identification of vehicle service needs that require repairs, timely change of oil, check of tyres, brakes, car washing.
Report any mechanical fault in good time for repairs to be carried out and cross-check to see that the repairs were well done.
• Form V/Grade 12 Certificate.
• A certificate in Automotive Mechanics and Basic First Aid is an added advantage.
• A valid SADC driver’s license is required.
• At least 2 years of work experience.
• Ability to work with minimum Supervision.
• Should be of sober character
• Ability to work tight schedules.
• A team player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
Method of Application
Applications together with copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees should be sent to:
Evelyn Hone College Management Board
PO Box 30029