Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce is the largest Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVET) Institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science. The institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position:
Internal Auditor Department
• To ensure that systems are in place to ensure that all major risks of the College are identified and analysed timely.
• Undertake the planning, organizing and carrying out of the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan.
• Coordinates with external auditors whenever necessary.
• Review business systems, report on weaknesses identified and issue recommendations to management.
• Summarise all findings gathered during reviews and issue reports to management to strengthen financial and non-financial controls.
• Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Board/Management.
• Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA or ZICA Professional
• At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
• Computer literacy (word, excel, powerpoint packages) Ability to work with minimum Supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• A team player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Internal of Internal Auditors
• Should possess exceptional financial and analytical skills
• Ability to work and lead teams in a large and complex setting.
• Computer literacy and Knowledge of Accounting Packages such as Pastel will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with minimum Supervision
• Good interpersonal skills, A team player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
Method of Application
Applications together with copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees should be sent to:
Evelyn Hone College Management Board
PO Box 30029