The role of an Accounts Assistant is to support the accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and fielding communications with Clients and Vendors, fact checking, filling and other duties as needed.
The responsibilities of the job holder shall include and may not limited to the following:
1) Daily Posting of Receipts and Payments in the system
2) Preparation of weekly payment Schedules in line with Suppliers Age Analysis
3) Client Account Reconciliation
4) Preparation of Debt Collection Schedules
5) Weekly Preparations of Sales revenue Report
6) Reconciliation of the Sales Margins Report with the Stock tracker.
7) Fuel Reorder Management
8) Petty Cash Management
9) Timely Banking of all Collected Receipts.
10) Wet Stock Variance Analysis
11) Follow up on Orders
12) Follow Up on Payments
13) Timely delivery of Customer Invoices