Job Position: Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Executive Director and functional to the Finance and Administration Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the following are the duties the auditor will be expected to carry out:-
- Grade Twelve (12)School Certificate or its equivalent
- Full ACCA/CIMA or their equivalent as rated and approved by ZICA
- Professional or licentiate level
- Computer literate a must
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Internal Auditors and ZICA
- At least two years post-qualifying experience in both accounting and internal audit positions, with two years at the supervisory level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare annual audit plans with specific emphasis on the efficacy of the institution’s existing systems of control and their application
- Design a disbursement system that will eliminate inefficiencies in conformity to institutional policy and best practices
- Perform audits on regular basis to monitor the application of systems of controls in the various sectional operations
- Prepare quarterly audit reports for specific audits undertaken with results thereof for the information of the Board and Management use.
- Assess and identify risk areas in the institution’s operations and processes to aid the introduction of relevant mitigatory measures for identified risks.
How to Apply
If you meet the above-stated qualifications, please apply; indicating the position you are applying for to
The Executive Director,
Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
O BOX 34785, LUSAKA,
come in person to Plot Number 36354, Buyantashi Road, Heavy Industrial Area in Lusaka.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.