Level: Assistant Manager
To provide the organisation with financial and non-financial performance reporting, planning, revenue tracking & control and Business case evaluations. To provide management with information relevant to aid decision-making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
1) To conduct Product Concept Evaluations.
2) To conduct Product & Segment Profitability analysis.
3) To Evaluate and track Capital Expenditure Approval Forms (CAF).
4) Cash Loss Sites (CLS) and New Sites Profitability Reporting.
5) To perform Business and Financial Analysis.
6) Preparation of Regional and Zonal Management Accounting Packs.
7) Preparation of other adhoc reports.
8) Financial Planning, Analysis and efficiency compliance.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills :
Relevant Experience :
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending their CVs to the email address listed below.