CMA/CGM is a leading name in shipping and logistics thanks to a combination of rail, air, maritime and logistics solutions spanning the globe. The Company is able to send, store and transport goods across the world. The main focus is on optimizing and coordinating flows of goods.
The Company is looking for a Customer Service Officer to be in charge of the following key responsibilities.
- Ensure all invoices are generated on time and sent to all customers.
- Shipments are released after payments.
- Export shipment Management
- Value efficiency and speed, to help clients get what they need as quickly as possible;
- Provide effective solutions in case needed;
- Ensure quality service to our valuable clients
- Quote formal and spot bids.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, and maintain close contact with all customers.
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Support carrier reps with the coordination of freight in a cost-effective manner.
- Document issues with orders thoroughly.
- Track /trace shipments when requested.
- Exceed all standards for prospecting calls, proposals, presentations and closes.
- Grow revenue and relationships with the existing customer base.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior phone etiquette
- Intermediate computer skills (excel, word)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and effective communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and reporting skills;
- Ability to comfortably and energetically represent the Company both locally and internationally;
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and leadership abilities;
- Strong analytical skills and competency in business development and strategic planning;
- Strong sales planning skills and experience in achieving financial results;
- Knowledge of Strategic sales management.
- Strong work ethic, commitment, and team player.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full grade 12 school certificate.
- Diploma in business administration or any other related field.
- Must meet the Regulatory requirements of “Fit and Proper”.
- Must have a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistic products and services.
- 2-3 years of LTL/TL experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees, and photocopies of relevant certificates to the email address listed below