Northern Coffee Corporation Limited an OFI company based in Northern Province of Zambia is currently looking to hire Field officers. NCCL is one of the largest speciality coffee growers in the World.
Job Title: Field Officer (2 Positions)
Reporting Manager: Estate Manager
Farm management, field checks, identifying and solving problems related to plant or soil nutrition, pest and disease control, irrigation, harvesting, post harvesting and use of specialized products, such as pesticides, and fertilizers.
- Budgeting and maintaining reports of all operational activities
- Must have knowledge of pests and diseases
- Deploy farm equipment, agricultural products, and labour
- Training/instructing and supervising farm workers
Requirements and skills
- Proven 2+ years of work experience in farm Management.
- Degree in crop science or General Agriculture
- Expertise in good agriculture best practices
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license class A for a motorbike.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Hands-on experience will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply send electronic submissions of your CV, cover letter and the highest necessary qualifications To:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com