The International School of Lusaka is one of the oldest and largest international schools in Africa. Our school is a vibrant, diverse community with teachers and students from nearly fifty different countries. We provide a modern, student-centred education with a curriculum from the International Baccalaureate Organization and other sources. We seek applications from enthusiastic, qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions to start immediately:
Job Title: Driver/Mechanic
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
Purpose Of The Job – To ensure the safe movement of staff, students and cargo, safeguarding vehicles and ensuring that vehicles are well maintained.
1. A minimum of a grade twelve full certificate or equivalent.
2. Must be a holder of a valid Class C Driving Licence.
3. Basic to advanced knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
4. Clerical work experience will be an added advantage.
1. At least 5 years driving experience.
2. Ability to drive long distances on both paved and gravel roads.
3. Experience driving children will be an added advantage.
4. Computer-literate. Proficiency in Email, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word are an advantage
Required Knowledge/Technical Skills/Competencies
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and curriculum vitae by email to the Human Resource Officer, International School of Lusaka (firstname.lastname@example.org). The closing date for applications is 7th April 2023.