Position: Operations and PR Lead
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting Manager: Chief Sales Officer.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
- Liaising with clearing agents and freight forwards to ensure that documentation is in place, shipping is on time and clearing is done perfectly.
- Checking and verifying stock received and raising complaints if any defects are present.
- Manage delivery and collection of laptops to clients with proper delivery documentation collected and filled.
- Ensure Delivery Receipts are received from customers for all dispatched laptops
- Manage and document warranty complaints from customers and ensure timely response and mitigation timelines from warranty centres and escalation to vendors required.
- Assist in proactively managing the order processing function taking over from the sales function once an order has been placed by a customer seeing it through to timely delivery to our customers.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote the company.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objectives of NetOne IT Limited.
knowledge, skills, and abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/ logistics and PR, or related field.
- Process Optimization
- Experience uploading digital records
- Manage stock, requisitions and inventory
- Must have experience in Public Relations- newspapers, online media channels etc.
- Must have experience with public appearances
- Experience in customer service and logistics is an added advantage.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- MUST HAVE a minimum 2 years of similar experience.
- MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
Method of Application
Send us a SUMMARY CV of your academic qualifications, professional work experience and skill set. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.