Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES), the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, and precision agriculture solutions has vacancies for Diesel Technicians to be based in Lusaka, Mazabuka and Mpongwe.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the Diesel Technicians will among other duties perform the following key tasks:
- Maintaining and repairing all types of mechanical and electrical machinery and equipment
- Repairing and inspecting all mechanical machinery as per schedule and instruction from workshop manager
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are applied as per FES standards
- Achieving team and individual goals that are set out in accordance with the FES system
- Following specific methodologies in repair work to ensure availability and reliability of the machinery
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
Method of Application
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Minimum diploma in Auto Agricultural Mechanics or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a diesel mechanic is required
- Good communications skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Team worker and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.