We are currently looking to recruit dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic, qualified, and experienced Team members in the following positions: –
1. In-house auto Mechanic
o They must be able to do basic preventative services and basic repairs to all fleet and equipment that we have across the business. this includes.
- They must have basic knowledge of all auto-electric works.
- They must have the ability to fix/repair mechanical elements on pieces of equipment that are used in the various stores (i.e., ovens, mixers, etc.)
- They must have knowledge of suppliers of various spares/parts for the different fleet brands.
- They must also be available to work even on general tasks not only mechanical task (i.e., helping when in need during the construction of new stores)
2. Spanner boy
- They must be a general handy man that will assist the in-house mechanic and when in need in house handyman.
- They must work as a “Clark” of the new warehouse. Keeping record of in and out of equipment (this will include fleet, tools, etc.) from the warehouse/workshop.
- They must be able to do General housekeeping of warehouse/workshop, office, and all tools
Method of Application
All interested candidates must send their cover letter and CV with copies of their qualifications in one document.