Livingstone’s Adventure Limited is looking for a suitability qualified employee to fill in the vacancy of Human Resource Officer to be based at its Livingstone Office.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
a) B.A Degree in HR or Similar.
b) Two years’ experience in similar position
c) Knowledge in the following will be an advantage:
Laws of Zambia
To ensure that the company will have a updated copy of the CAP 268 of the law of Zambia
To ensure that all SI’s related to labor will be made available to the company and keep a printed copy as well.
Responsible for the daily roster of all employees
- You will verify that all employees that should be on duty is on duty every day.
- This information will reflect in your daily HR report.
- 6 monthly leave planning will be done in conjunction with the departmental heads
- Weekly leave application must be presented to the MD.
- You will ensure the routine is adhered to when charge sheets are prepared
- You will take the minutes during the disciplinary hearing
- You will prepare the outcome of the disciplinary hearing
- You will ensure the labor office/union are notified upon termination of employment as a result of the disciplinary hearing.
Personnel contract administration
- You will ensure that personnel files is updated.
- You will ensure that all admin related to bereavement is handled according to company policy.
- You will ensure the staff assessment and performance review forms gets completed by the departmental head 45 days before the contract expire
- Updated job descriptions must also be attached.
- Route forms has to be completed and handed in to the payroll accountant 30 days before the contract expires.
- Non-renewal/Termination letters will be prepared by you.
- You will prepare certificates of service and reference letters for employees.
- You will be the company contact for the union
- You will arrange a quarterly meeting with the union.
- You will take the minutes during this meeting.
Method of Application
Livingstone residents are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply by email or bring their letters in person to the address below:
The Human Resource Department.
Livingstone’s Adventure Ltd
P.O. Box 60971 Livingstone, Zambia
Fax: +260-211-251 342