Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
- Managing confidential correspondence as assigned from time to time;
- Attending to incoming calls and respond to clients;
- Managing and resolving client’s complaints amicably;
- Making travel arrangements for incoming Visitors and leadership team;
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Providing product and services information to clients;
- Compiling monthly departmental reports in a professional and timely manner;
- Routing calls to appropriate personnel which cannot be handled at the front desk;
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing daily/deliveries;
- Distributing outgoing deliveries and tracking movement;
- Ordering Mizu/S.A.L.T Hub supplies and keeping inventory of stock;
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings;
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties;
- Supervising of the Support Staff.
- Diploma in Management Studies or any administration related field;
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles;
- Excellent data entry and typing skills;
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately;
- Multitasking and time -management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Experience in Office Management will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Application Process: all interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to the email address below. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.