Job Title: Stock Controller – Internal Audit
To safeguard company stocks by ensuring that stock movements, storage and internal control procedures are applied as prescribed.
- Conducting physical inventory counts of inventory items and comparing them with system stock to ensure accuracy for financial purposes in all outlets.
- Ensuring that products are not expiring on the shelves
- Reviewing purchase orders, delivery documents, and other records to ensure that all items delivered and received have been accounted for.
- Ensure that the daily sales and daily cash banking tally.
- Accurate and timely Weekly and Monthly Management Reporting
- Organizing and monitoring of Routine Stock Counts
- Review and Update Stock Related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform Routine Stock Reconciliations
- Enhance Controls around stock procurement, production, movements/transfers and storage
Qualifications & Experience
- ACCA Part II or CIMA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of three (3) years stock control experience
- Experience in the meat processing industry will be an added advantage
- Supply chain knowledge
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to the office of the Human and Administration Manager for Mika Meats Limited. Soft copies can be sent to while hard copies can be sent to Mika Hotel in Kabulonga. Be informed that only qualified persons should apply and that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes.