Lumwana Mining Company is offering opportunities for internship development programme to highly committed persons to gain industrial experience under the Environmental Department.
Reporting to the Senior Environmental Officer, you will be involved in the environmental monitoring and measurement programmes and participate in the Environmental Management Systems processes and procedures.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide support and assistance to senior Environmental Officer to enable them to manage their environmental responsibilities.
- Support the coordination of rehabilitation programme, including the maintenance of already rehabilitated areas.
- Monitor, measure and analyse data from rehabilitation activities.
- Actively involved in other environmental monitoring and measurement programmes.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Forestry/Agroforestry, Plant/Wood Science, Environmental Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent verbal written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good planning and Organisation skills.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft packages; Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Valid driving license would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on the Company Website.