1. Ensure all menu items are prepared in accordance with the recipes approved by management.
2. Demonstrate strong knowledge of food, ingredients and their combinations.
3. Have knowledge of HACCP guidelines.
4. Monitor food stock quality, levels and movements; monitor freshness, check sell by dates and discard out-of-date items and make record.
5. Ensure the kitchen; utensils and equipment are all clean and in good working order.
6. Formulate daily specials and communicate them to management and kitchen staff.
7. Ensure food presentation is to a high and professional standard.
8. Cook to the standard of the restaurant (guidelines will be provided where needed).
9. Take note of any specific dietary restrictions e.g. no nuts or products including nuts from customers and modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests.
1. Proven work experience as a Chef or relevant position in fast food establishment.
2. Qualifications in the Culinary Arts
3. Ages 22-45
4. Detail oriented
5. High integrity and professionalism.
6. Can implement ingredient quality control controls.
Method of Application
Brand new café/bistro opening at Liyali Mall, Lilayi – Off Given Lubinda Road. Specializing in hot and fresh food fast. If you meet the requirements listed below, send your CV to the email address below or whatsapp 0962 701 521