Bureau Veritas Group is a multi-disciplinary organization founded in 1828, now with a presence in more than 700 locations across 140 countries around the world.Bureau Veritas Zambia was incorporated in 2015, with offices in Lusaka, Kitwe, and Ndola.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas helps its clients with compliance checks to improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure, and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility.
The candidate must be self-motivated, honest with proven integrity working in the accounts and Finance department with experience in.
- 2 years’ experience
- Age – 25years and above
- Excellent computer skills – excel and word a must
- Hands on experience with accounts receivables, cash collection, invoicing, assets register and petty cash
- Good understanding of double entry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Proven organisational skills
- Team player
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Maintain a presentable and professional self-image
- Performs Driver Induction, Traffic Control and Order Attachment
- Assume ownership of site safety activities in line with SLA
- Prepare and generate Site Activity Reports according to intervals specified by Client
- Conducts work activities in a safe manner at all times and reporting of incidents to Client and Back Office
- Meeting customer expectations at all times
- To perform the job in the framework of the BV Quality Assurance System, the Code of Ethics and the BV Group policies