Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (ZCCZ) is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and the attraction of Foreign Direct investment.
Accountant Assistant to perform accounting duties and ensure the accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Process payment to Creditors
- Maintain Creditors records
- Reconcile Bank and Creditors’ account
- Make postings into the general ledger
- Prepare monthly Financial statements
- Preparation of Financial statements, including Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Assist in processing payments and initiating the procurement process
- Support the Finance department with various tasks
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting packages such as payroll systems
- Able to manage pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive and Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Withholding tax returns
- VAT returns
- Knowledge of submitting online NAPSA and PAYE payments.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in accounting, finance, or any related field.
- Member of a professional accounting body
- Minimum Qualification (ACCA,CA) or Equivalent
- Possession of ZICA Licentiate or equivalent qualification
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- At least three years of work experience with traceable references
- Skills with Microsoft excel and word
Method of Application
Applications that meet the above should send their Cover Letter, CV, and Qualifications as one Document.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.