Kazang Solar Distributors seeks a Finance and Administration Manager to manage the financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
Reporting to the General Manager the responsibilities of an ideal candidate will include but not limited to:
- Management of all accounting transactions
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Development of strategies that work to minimize financial and business risks
- Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Development of a skilled accounting and financial management team to achieve established objectives.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Preparations of budgets forecasts
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Publishing financial statements in a timely manner.
- Management of balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Auditing financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities. Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
- Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
- Chartered Accountant
- Relevant professional qualifications: Full ACCA, CIMA or ZICA
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualifying experience as a Finance and Administration Manager or in a similar role.
- Valid Practicing license.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their applications by attaching a cover letter CV (PDF format) and copies of professional qualifications to the email address below.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.