We are a proudly Zambian owned company and a renowned manufacturer of maize and soya-based consumer foods product, popularly known as Golden Goodness Tasty Soya Pieces, Seba’s Instant Thobwa, Nutrameal, Seba’s HEPS, Emilios Snacks and Nutri milk.
260 brands seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the positions of;
1. Position: Logistics Officer – SCLO004
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Officer will support the Logistics Manager through coordination of drivers/tricycle riders, record keeping and data entry on key functions of drivers & tricycle riders, to contribute to efficiency, timeliness and cost optimization within the Logistics department.
- Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals and drivers PDP’s
- Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
- Provide weekly reports to finance and management
- Analyzing and providing feedback on data reports
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize daily operations.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Ensuring strict servicing and -maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma in Fleet Management, Transport and Logistics or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language
- Experience in fleet management
Method of Application
For all interested candidates, please email a cover letter and updated resume as well as any other relevant supporting documents.