Reporting to the CEO, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of our computer systems, ERP, SFA, servers, and data security systems.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
2. Applicable professional qualification in the following is mandatory:
a. Microsoft Office & SAP B1
b. Cisco Certification is a plus
3. At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
4. Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
5. Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
6. Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
For all interested candidates, please email a CV and relevant qualifications with “Systems Administrator” in the subject line . Please also fill the short 2-min survey by following the link below.