The National Legal Aid Clinic for Women (NLACW) was established in 1990 by the Women’s Rights Committee (WRC) of the Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) to provide affordable legal aid to women and children from marginalized social sectors. The overall objective of the NLACW is to empower women and children to know and realise their human rights through legal representation, human rights education and advocacy for policy and law reform as a distinct but integral part of the women’s movement.
NLACW is implementing a Strategic Plan for the period 2019-2023 with core- support from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). The strategic objectives include Legal Representation, Legal and Human Rights Education and Advocacy for policy and law reform to address gender inequalities and ensure that the rights of women and children are safeguarded.
NLACW now invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following positions
1. Undertake garden maintenance and landscape services including irrigation.
2. Operate landscape equipment and maintenance
3. Undertake plant propagation and removal
4. Undertake plant nutrition programs and pest management
5. Collect and remove waste/rubbish from work area to collection point as directed.
6. Undertake security compliance including fire services
7. Undertake all other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Candidate must have a Grade 12 School Certificate.
2. Candidate must be male.
3. Skills in various gardening techniques and equipment and an ability to maintain and service equipment
4. Previous gardening and cleaning experience for a period of atleast 3 years.
5. Solid work ethics and team work.
6. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, and be able to multi- task.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable references and include photocopies of relevant certificates to:-
The Executive Director
National Legal Aid Clinic for Women
Plot No. 110A/150
Musonda Ngosa Road
Private Bag E578