As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
About this Opportunity
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable to end- -end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
What will you do:
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Leading a technical team in alignment with project delivery
- Radio Access Networks – Design and Optimization
- Radio Network Dimensioning & Link Budgets (RAN, ATND, IPRAN and TX)
- Coverage Planning and Capacity Planning
- Frequency/Scrambling Code/PCI Planning
- Neighbour Planning
- Parameter Audits
- Single Site Verification
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
- Implement VoLTE functionality and required features where applicable.
- Engagement with CxO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
Radio Delivery of Transmission Network Design and Optimization including Microwave, Long haul, VSAT and Fibre as applicable and deliver BoQs as per Managed Capacity Contract after considering inventory levels and by ensuring capture of spares as required by Operations Team
- Support RAN and core teams for identification, augmentation and optimization of north and south bound interfaces (eg, Iub, Nb, A-bis, Ater, A, PoI etc)
- Delivery of DCN, Sync and NTP performance audit
- Handshake of AOP inputs with customer and identify and flag gaps from transport perspective to ensure a resilient transport layer
- Verify and review the NCP and handshake with ND – MTN. Also document deviations if any on account of lack of Capex, non-adherence to design guidelines etc.
- Ensure smooth interworking with 3GPP nodes in the existing network
- Support RAN team in quality issues arising from transmission network
- Perform Feasibility and impact Analysis on the products to be launched in the market by customer.
- Support Contract Management for Reconciliation, KPI & other matters.
- Support FNI and feature testing as required
- Support LCM for Transmission domain in the OPCO
- Work with the central design, optimization and program management teams in matters of BoQ review, KPI
What will you bring:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Above 10 years of versatile experience in Planning of Radio Networks.
- Strong Experience on EDOS Tools – ACP, AFP, ERA, TPS, ECO, ENCP.
- Good command on MS Office esp. MS Excel and PowerPoint and Hands on experience with common tools (TEMS, MapInfo, ACTi, Nemo, ITK, AMOS etc.)
- Planning and Organizing skills, Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market
- Trainings and Certifications for various technologies and products.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Consultative skills
- Good Report writing skills
- Good Presentation skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.