The Quorum Lusaka is the first premier business club catering to the modern business professional, industry leaders, entrepreneurs and corporates. The idea was conceptualized out of the need to have a professional, yet relaxed venue where corporates, entrepreneurs, high net-worth individuals and young professionals can network, entertain, work, socialize and relax in comfort and style. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the privacy and confidentiality they require, and as such, in addition to our eateries and boutique hotel, we offer private offices, meeting rooms, board rooms as well as open floor hot desks.
The Club Sales Executive will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that will drive business development, client relations, contract and payment negotiations, member acquisition, support strengthening the relationships with existing members and stimulate their Club engagement and loyalty, thus ensuring sustainable growth.
- Come up with the Club sales budget for each segment scheduled throughout the year.
- Overseeing or conducting door-to-door sales calls.
- Develop and implement a Membership growth strategy, covering sales, marketing and retention.
- Design, develop, roll-out and manage loyalty programs to recruit new Club members.
- Implement systems to identify individuals with a high propensity with the aim of recruiting them as members.
- Research and develop opportunities to promote membership via strategic partnerships with third party products or service providers.
- Act as the primary contact for members beyond the day-to-day administration of the scheme as carried out by the Membership Representatives.
- Develop membership retention strategies and targets.
- Lead on the planning and delivery of members’ events and develop a regular program of activities for members.
- Develop and deliver membership-marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Lead on the production of the quarterly/biannual members’ newsletter.
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate with at least credit or merit in Mathematics and English.
- Must have a diploma or higher in hospitality, Marketing and/or Public Relations or any related qualification from a reputable college or University.
- Good Customer service attitude, demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Be of a pleasant disposition, honest, trustworthy, creative, higher achiever, innovative to own work plans and see them through to completion.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience in the same or a similar role.
- Must have experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and the ability to use digital marketing tools.
- Must be comfortable in managing a budget and able to plan and forecast effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask.
- Must be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
- Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, and MS Excel.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Please send your application letter and summarized curriculum vitae only in a single document to the Human Resources Manager:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted