Kings Chemicals Limited, a Zambian registered entity is seeking for the services of a highly motivated and diligent Human Resources Manager to join the organization.
The candidate should possess the following attributes, skills and qualifications:
1) Human Resource Manager Responsibilities; Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
2) Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
3) Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
4) Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
5) Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
6) Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
7) Assist with performance management procedures.
8) Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
9) Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
10) Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
11) Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
12) Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
13) Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
14) Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
15) Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
Required Skills and Competences
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, submit your CV to the following email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.