Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
- Process vendor account payments, process invoices and provide information regarding outstanding balances.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities in processing large volumes of Vendor invoices.
- Reconcile payments for goods and services and discuss remaining balances with vendors to take accounts to zero.
- Develop rapport with clients and vendors, to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction.
- Liaise with Supply and departmental teams to resolve client queries quickly and appropriately.
- File all payments on a weekly basis.
- Manage payment reconciliations, resolving discrepancies swiftly and effectively through interactions with all stakeholders.
- Reconcile past due accounts, expected achievement of 100% reduction in outstanding invoices on accounts that have huge amounts owing
- Perform additional day-to-day administrative duties such as filing and writing letters to vendors as and when required
- Collect data to complete detailed ledgers for financial reports for stakeholders and management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the AP Controller.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- He/she should at least have or studying towards CA Zambia part two or the equivalent.
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in Accounts Payable role.
- Ready to work in a busy environment
Method of Application
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited