Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd is seeking to recruit a highly analytical and meticulous Retail Technical Sales Representative. The Retail Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for executing sales transactions and interface with customers.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide accurate information on product features, pricing and after-sales services
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Ensure the retail outlet is stocked per determined model
- Manage and process returns to factory
- Provide customer feedback to the Sales Manager
- Follow laid down procedures to execute processes in the store
- Grow the sales through the outlet
- Any other duties incidental to the position
- Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management & Good problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent organizational and multitasking ability, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm and polite in tough situations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture,
- Knowledge of aquaculture farming with capability to build good customer relationships
- 1 year proven sales experience and customer service
- Computer Literate
If you are interested, kindly email your cover letter and CV to the address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter.