This company is in search of hardworking and experienced candidates to join as Direct Sales Agents. As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for finding out prospective customers and closing the sales. You will also be responsible for writing sales reports and creating sales proposals. Moreover, you should have detailed information on the products and services offered by the company.
To perform this job role, you should have excellent sales skills and the ability to work under zero supervision. You should also possess outstanding organizational skills and good networking skills.
If you think you can perform this job position diligently, then send in your resume right away.
The candidate should be available to start work immediately on commission basis only for the first 3 months and then graduate to a Basic salary plus sales commissions thereafter.
- Presenting the products and services to the customers.
- Identifying the potential customers via cold calling.
- Working in collaboration with team members.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals and expectations.
- Taking feedbacks from the customers and working upon them.
- Writing sales contracts as per the company’s requirements.
- Making sure the customers are well informed about the sales proposal.
- Tracking and analyzing the sales performance metrics.
- Understanding the current market potentials.
- Resolving customers complaints and issues if any before making the sale.
- Building a positive relationship with the customers.
- Making sure to provide excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Candidates with a high school Certificate will also be considered.
- Working experience as a Direct Sales Representative or a similar role in the Sales department.
- A proven track of sales record will be advantageous.
- Good networking and people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to build a professional network.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply by sending their resume by email. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!