Reporting to: Security Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive ITE’s (instructions to escort) from clients on trucks to be escorted
2. To collect information on departed trucks, number of trucks and their respective routes and destinations and ensure accurate loading onto Truck Monitoring System.
3. Ensure available personnel and assign security escort guards to the different dispatch locations as per client’s requirements.
4. Prepare convoy finance request for the day and send to finance for payment.
5. Ensure security escort guards report to control room on position of the convoy and each convoy is monitored.
6. Update Truck Monitoring System and client whatsapp group with position of trucks as per guard reports.
7. Do complete handover from one Controller to another. Verify Truck Monitoring System. Give summary position of all trucks and highlight all incidents, delays, and accidents. Ensure duty handover is signed in OB book.
8. To make sure that all breakdowns, delays, incidents, accidents are reported to the client on time and appropriate action is taken.
9. Attend to client queries in a timely manner.
10. Ensure adherence to escort procedures and the respective escalation steps to be taken in cases of breakdown, incident, or emergency.
11. Generating daily reports such as summary reports, tracking reports, finance reports, staff registers.
12. Ensure all tracking devices are working and trucks monitored accordingly.
Method of Application
Submit an application cover note demonstrating why you are the best candidate & an updated CV only via email.