Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
- Preparing Quotations and ensuring quotations are timely submitted to customers CT
- Undertake proposals, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve sales.
- Responsible for sales from office, support sales team with C4C and respective ERP.
- Support External sales Engineers by preparing Service Agreements and Quotations.
- Manage contracts in SPA and ensure all machines under Contract are serviced.
- Develop and maintain good walking-in customer relations
- Managing Smartlink, MAM2, Airscan Platform and C4C leads
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken.
- Attend to training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Attend to ARP Pricing Structure and manage Pricing.
- Manage Customer complaints and effectively manage a 360 view of customers in Falcon.
- Manage 1:1 Ratio and ensure it is reported on time.
- Manage InstallBase
- You will always adhere to health and safety protocols
- Any other job as assigned by Supervisor.
What we expect of you?
- Has an understanding and an ability to use technical/professional knowledge and information.
- Able to promote, develop and maintain a culture conducive to quality throughout the organization and to improve its performance.
- Able to positively persuade, convince and impress others to achieve results
- Team player and has a positive attitude
- Maintain a clear focus on customer satisfaction, acting when needed to meet the expectations of the customer
- Willingness and a strong drive to learn new things
- Good planning and follow-up skills, ability to prioritize work and work under pressure
- Has experience in a previous sales role
- A degree in Business Admin/Sales/Engineering with at least 3years of experience
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, motivated and supportive team ready to welcome you
- Continuous training and support to enable you to grow
- Safe working Environment
- A great platform to learn many aspects of business life with Atlas Copco
- Necessary tools to effectively Carry out relevant Tasks
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here