Varun Beverages Zambia Ltd a leading Beverage manufacturing company situated at plot No. 37426, Mungwi Road in Heavy Industrial Area, Lusaka is looking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Customer Executives and Sales Personnel’s.
Department: Sales & Marketing – Beverage
Reporting to: Territory Development Manager
Location: Lusaka, Mpika, Mupulungu, Mbala, Ndola, Kitwe,Siavonga, Solwezi, Kashikishi, Kasama and Mongu
Role/accountability & Measures
- Looking after a given geographical area.
- Outline base (Market Size)
- Product knowledge (pricing, pack size and any promotion in execution)
- Having a proper utilization of company assets E.g. Visi Cooler, Company Trucks, Ice Boxes and ETC.
- Thorough understanding of the VPO (Volume per Outlets)
- Sales reporting system to supervisor on time and on daily basis
- Understanding the company norms, rules and regulations in which you are supposed to work within.
- Know where all the company equipment is placed in the segmented market.
- To have complete responsibility for volume development and customer service delivery for all individual accounts.
- To sell and execute authorized products, packages and promotions.
- Introduce/sell all marketing equipment.
- Obtain best-selling position in the account and utilize point of purchase material.
- Ensure to find out new opportunities and inform ADC about them.
- Manage stock levels so as to ensure continuous availability and regular rotation.
- Accounts are to be serviced as scheduled.
- Ensure safe vehicle operation.
- Manage daily settlements and collection of payments.
- Maintain records including route cards/books and record accurate core work measures.
- Participate in problem solving.
- Ensure to archive the sales target for the route.
- Always secure a greater share of presence for Pepsi products versus competition in all outlets.
- Execution of all Pepsi programs within the route.
- Archiving the sales Developments objectives
- Up-dating the route data on regular basis as when it happens
- Reporting Competitive activities
- Follow the company’s credit policy if any
- At least +1 years’ experience working as a sales officer or customer executive in beverages or dairy products
- CE’s -Must have a minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management or Project Management.
- Sales personnel- Must have a minimum of a Grade 12 certificate.
Note: Candidates with experience from other similar fields are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Send your Cvs and application letters to the email address below.
Take note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.