The IT Manager reports to the Chief Operations Officer and will lead the Information Services Division through a self-examination to identify the measures required to enhance its technological capabilities and, also, to offer the NU community excellent customer service. In addition to enhancing the visibility of NU, the IT Manager must continue to upgrade the technology infrastructure and business systems to provide first class support to enhance teaching, learning, research, and to improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the university through the use of technology. The IT Manager will be expected to support the mission and strategic directions of NU.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive information technology management experience
- A proven leader who can motivate and manage staff; energize the university community and show a proven record of creativity and enthusiasm resulting in successful teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to build a high performance computing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology enhanced learning
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage staff in institutional vision
- A strong understanding of the emerging challenges in information security faced by academic institutions and a commitment to mitigation of the risks
- Demonstrated evidence as a change agent with experience in taking a university to the next level of performance through the use of innovative information technology, with a focus on managing IT investments to deliver an efficient return on investment
- Demonstrated achievements in engagement of the campus community to include faculty, staff, and students
- Collegial style of leadership and interpersonal skills, with strong managerial skills
- A record of unquestioned integrity
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to the values, goals and mission of Northrise University
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details