Purpose of the Job
To perform the whole range of pension administration duties which include among others the timely and accurate update of member records, posting of contributions, scrutiny of claims documentation, processing claims attending to queries/and correspondence from members.
Duties and Accountabilities
The duties and accountabilities shall include the following;
1. Creating and updating member details
2. Posting of contributions to respective member accounts
3. Receipt of pension claim and submits the same to supervisors for verification.
4. Calculating pension benefits in line with the rules
5. Explaining the benefits which the members are entitled to and providing other vital details to beneficiaries
6. Provide financial advice when required.
7. Establishing causes of delays in processes and resolving them accordingly
8. Liaising with Finance regarding pension benefits payments
9. Compiling relevant reports for use by the department
10. Handling of pension queries either in person, by phone or through e-mails as the case may be.
11. Follow up on queries to ensure prompt resolution
12. Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time and provide regular feedback on all work done
Skills and Personal Attributes
The candidate should possess among other things the following skills, and attributes; planning, organizing, excellent interpersonal relations, assertiveness, teamwork, commitment, attention to detail and a flexible attitude
Qualifications and experience
i. Grade 12 Certificate
ii. Degree in any business related course
iii. Minimum of three (3) years of practical experience in a similar role
Method of Application
If meeting all the above qualifications and requirements and are interested, please send application letters, Curriculum Vitae with three (03) traceable references (with referee’s email addresses and contact numbers), and copies of relevant academic/professional credentials, including the current contact mobile/telephone number/s to the address below.
Clearly indicate in the subject line the Job applied for and merge all attachments into a single pdf document.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Mukuba Pension Trust,
P.O. Box 23570,