1. Must be able to bake minimum bread, rolls, buns. Experience making samosas and pies would be advantageous.
2. Demonstrate strong knowledge of baking, ingredients and their combinations.
3. Have knowledge of HACCP guidelines.
4. Monitor stock quality, levels and movements; monitor freshness, check sell-by dates and discard out-of-date items and make record.
5. Ensure the kitchen; utensils and equipment are all clean and in good working order.
6. Ensure food presentation is to a high and professional standard.
7. Cook to the standard of the restaurant (guidelines will be provided where needed).
Method of Application
2. Demonstrate strong knowledge of baking, ingredients, and their combinations.l-by dates and discard out-of-date items and make r.r.