Reporting Line: Branch Manager
Business Unit: Retail & Digital Banking
Location: Across Branch Network
Provide a consistently high-quality frontline transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques and other items, and acceptance of deposits so that customer service satisfaction is achieved.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
- Understand the risks associated with the control and handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards in order to mitigate the risks inherent with the job
- Accept cheque and/or cash deposits in all accepted currencies, according to laid down procedures so that process and policy are adhered to at all times
- Attend to cheque encashment and withdrawal in all accepted currencies according to laid down procedures as well as change transactions so that customers are paid on demand
- Ensure that cash holdings are kept within prescribed limits at all times and balance cash daily and report any differences promptly to ensure compliance to policy & procedure
- Identify opportunities for migrating customers to more appropriate and cost effective change channels in order to manage different customer needs and segments Governance, Risk and Compliance Management to ensure processes and procedure are adhered to.
- Customer Satisfaction in order to retain customers and attract new customers
- Cross Selling of Digital products and being the first point of contact as an ambassador for digital/agency offering so that the customers base increases by offering different products and services
Experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive
- Diploma in relevant field
- Experience as a DSA/Intern in the Bank is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the system(s), products and processing activities
Method of Application
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to the email address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Clearly state the job applied for in the subject field.