Report to: Team Leader
Position Summary: The Customer Care Executive is primarily responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to customers as per the respective client’s SLA.
The primary focus of a Customer Care Executive is to assist; retain; acquire and/or recover customers.
Duties & Responsibility
1. Build rapport with customers by handling each and every customer call in a courteous, and professional manner,
2. Ensures consistently imparting the correct product and service information during each call.
3. Obtains; imparts; clarifies and verifies information to and/ or from customers to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
4. Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy in situations that require these skills; and provide customers with caring individualized attention.
5. Ensure that the quality of each call is in compliance with predefined quality parameters.
6. Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identifying potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlighting the same to the Team Leader.
7. Ensure strict adherence to established attendance schedules.
8. Ensures daily performance targets are met.
I. Must have completed 12 years of schooling.
II. Diploma or Certificate in insurance with an added advantage in Sales and Marketing.
III. Excellent listening skills; use appropriate probing techniques to facilitate a clear understanding of queries and thus provide appropriate and accurate solutions to customer queries.
IV. Good typing speed and computer skills, particularly with regard to Microsoft Office applications
V. Good communication skills including a clear voice; and fluency in English and local languages pertaining to the respective location.
Note: Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Method of Application
Please send an updated CV to the email address below and specify your location on your mail board.