As a Sales representative, your role will be to ensure a smooth sales process and maximize the sales of services or goods offered by the company. Your focus will be primarily on SPENN Business FLOW products and services. You ensure the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while closing the deal. You will be in direct contact with the customers so you should be presentable and well aware of the company’s products, policies, and procedures. This way new accounts can be established for SPENN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily duties and responsibilities that are naturally associated with the position include, but are not limited to:
- Drive B2B sales by calling and visiting potential customers to present, promote and sell products/services of the company.
- Possess strong knowledge of SPENN and Kazang Zambia products and services to identify customer needs.
- Use database, CRM and other software to maintain an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer demands, needs and preferences.
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Meet monthly sales targets effectively.
- Explain the policies of the company to our customers
- Process orders and sales contracts.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Perform any other Sales & Marketing related activities depending on company needs.
- Keep abreast and report on best practices market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends.
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
- The immediate goals are:
- Increase the number of SPENN Business sales in Zambia
- Maintaining an excellent overview of the current portfolio and potential sales
Qualification and skills
- In all areas of responsibility we ask you to apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality. Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Previous customer service/sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Understanding of sales dynamics and processes.
- Motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving and networking skills.
- Fluent in English and Nyanja (speaking and writing)
Salary and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Travel reimbursement
The Sales representative works together with the other members of the Sales team and the department’s KYC and Customer Service on a regular basis. Activities of the job are partly office-based and partly field based at our clients.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on the company website by clicking on the link below.