To Report By 1st December,2022
Protection of assigned premises, assets and personnel.
Maintains security records and detects potential threats, deter thefts and prevention of any illegal activity.
- Supervise security team
- Conduct security awareness trainings to staff
- Be conversant with the operations of security department and enforcement Institutional security regulations and Policies
- Report daily incidents or occurrences as recorded in the occurrence book
- Conduct investigations where necessary and submit findings in liaison with the police of theft and other serious matters.
- Check building parameters for risk areas of a security breach
- Ensure that all security equipment is in good order and well maintained i.e., alarms, panic buttons, fire extinguishers, security lights
- Ensure all entrances and exists in the work premises are secured
- Monitor CCTV activities for any incidences
- Prepare departmental reports for management review
- Updating and maintaining security procedural documents
- Any other administrative duties as required
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five “O” Levels
- Certificate in Security Services
- Security training from Zambia Police/Zambia army or any other security wing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior security role
- Experience working in an Education Institutional Setup will be an added advantage
- Must be Computer Literate
Method of Application
All applications will be subjected to confidentiality and should comprise Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of academic and professional qualifications; transcripts and any such other material as the applicant may wish to submit. The CV must give full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, current employment status and work experience, date of availability, active mobile number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one character referee.
Send your application letters to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Lusaka Institute of Applied Sciences,
9 Miles Area,
Plot NO. 13641/M/7