Our client, a leading company in the financial services sector is looking for professionally qualified and experienced candidates to fill the roles of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Assistant General Manager Finance to be based in Lusaka.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Office the CFO will be responsible for managing the financial direction of the Comory.
Comprising financial performance to ensure return on investment Key responsibilities will include:
- Directing financial activities of the company including ehancing the internal control environment
- Critically analysing various business reports and trends and identifying opportunities for expansion.
- Maintain and developing key stakeholder relationships to facilitate business growth
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper accounting records
- Overseeing all payment processes and relevant approvals within set approval limits.
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of Statutory returns
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of returns to various financial institutions funders
- Preparing the annual Capex and Opex budgets and monthly variance reports for Executive Management’s approvals
- Preparing various sections of the Company’s Board Packs on behalf of the Executive Management
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and a Professional qualification in ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia or equivalent.
- Must be a member of ZICA
- 7-10 years working experience in the Financial Sector or any relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in International Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Excellent numerical and accounting
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Proactive and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please send you CV and application letter to this email to Quoting the relevant role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted