Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: 3rd Floor Suite 306, Sunshare Tower, Katima Mulilo Road, Lusaka,Zambia.
iCheetah is a smart Transport Platform ,it’s designed to solve the problems rooted in domestic contract transportation and international main lines transportation in countries along the Belt and Road, especially for countries located in the South-east of Africa.
iCheetah is seeking for a reliable and highly experienced candidate for the position of Transport and Logistics Operator based in Lusaka,Zambia.He/she will work with the Online Management Team and will be responsible for tracking all the movements and violations via the vehicle’s GPS system on a daily basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible of intakes and liaising with relevant functions to ensure deliveries match orders.
- Responsible for entering data into spreadsheets from multiple sources, as well as verifying inputs and calculations.
- Providing support in completing paperwork and documentations.
- Carry out clerical work, including typing, proofreading, and editing documents, correspondence and reports for the logistics department or assigned.
- Assist in loading/offloading, sorting ,stocking , packaging merchandise and orders.
- Responsible for updating all internal systems with delivery details on a daily basis.
- If any errors, consult with the Logistics Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain appropriate filling of logistics documents, ensure data correctness to facilitate clearing and provide excellent customer service.
- Liaise with clearing agents and ensures timely availability of documentations.
- Submit regular reports for a continuous overview of supply chain in operations including volumes ,values, outgoing and incoming goods.
- Responsible for monitoring material transported and delivered for timeliness and legality.
- Responsible for preparing shipping documents such as Commercial Invoice, parking lists and shipyard material relievers, for ongoing shipments and projects.
- Responsible for review, verification and reconciliation of shipping documents.
- Support with developing and preparing complex databases, reports and presentation material for the logistics unit.
- Records and retrieves information related to supply/logistics including receiving.
- Completion of Secondary Education(Grade 12) with additional Diploma in Customs Clearing and Forwarding or Diploma in Transport and Logistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to learn fast and adapt to operational needs.
- Highly motivated and organised with a problem solving mind-set.
- Resilience to repetitive tasks.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and work well in a busy environment with an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results.
- Asycuda system added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information via Email: