With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Provide overall leadership and management of the implementation of activities of the project through the provision of continuous guidance and technical support to district field staff including Mobilization and strengthening of partnerships with Provincial and district stakeholders to appreciate OSC concept
- Coordinate capacity building activities for WVZ, partners and government stakeholders to ensure quality output in the One Stop Centres (OSCs) and communities
- Oversee the execution and spending of budgets in an appropriate and timely manner according to WV and EU financial guidelines
- Develop and maintain transparent and honest communication and relationships with stakeholders (beneficiaries, government line ministry officials, the lead agency, donor and other NGOs) for effective execution of the action.
- Support the capacity development of health facility, private and local NGO staffs in addressing SGBV and ensure availability of required commodities and drugs.
- Compile, consolidate and submit progress reports to donors and relevant WVZ units.
- Provide regular supervision and support (field visit, regular program monitoring, budget forecast and follow up, statistics follow up report, etc.)
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Have a university degree (Masters in a related technical area preferred), or equivalent experience in health or social science, or program management
- Clinical Officers and nurses with public health experience are encouraged to apply
- 3-5 years of work experience at grassroots level in project management including design, budgeting, monitoring & evaluation.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in implementing and/or delivery of sexual gender based violence and empowerment related activities
- Proven experience with practical and impactful gender equity and women’s empowerment approaches to development and humanitarian action.
- Experience working with multi-sectorial teams is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team builder (Experience in People management).
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: