Chitambo Agro Processing Limited (the “Company”) is a greenfield project that is owned by the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”) in partnership with the Chitambo District Cooperative Union (CDCU).
The Company has invested in a cassava processing plant for the production of cassava meal, starch, and animal feed for the local and regional markets.
- Supports, enquires, and qualifies suppliers on basis of price competitiveness, quality, and delivery performance.
- Supports, administers, and processes supply by regulating feedstock, orders and purchase formalities.
- Procure goods and services as may be required from time to time.
- Research and analyses on matters that will add value to all areas of procurement.
- Adheres to all aspects of regulatory compliance regarding the respective Procurement Policies and in conformity with the applicable ZPPA guidelines.
- Adheres to a strong culture of ethics and corporate compliance.
- Provides Procurement advisory service to all departments on procurement matters.
- Develops excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
- Facilitates development of relationship with existing and potential suppliers.
- Coordination of the return process to suppliers for materials returned.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Should be a member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS).
- Competencies required for this Role
- Only qualified and interested applicants who are willing to work in Chitambo District of Central Province of Zambia should submit their application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae, Traceable References, copies of qualifications, and national registration card (NRC).
- If contacted for tests and/or job interviews, please take with you your original NRC, qualifications, and any supporting documents in your possession.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
- No lobbying or corruption will be allowed.
After uploading your documents, you are required to fill in the form as provided by the link below:
- Fill in the sections below and upload your documents.
- Copy the link above.
- Paste it into your browser.
- Fill in the form.
- Chitambo Agro Processing Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website