Chitambo Agro Processing Limited (the “Company”) is a greenfield project that is owned by the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”) in partnership with the Chitambo District Cooperative Union (CDCU).
The Company has invested in a cassava processing plant for the production of cassava meal, starch, and animal feed for the local and regional markets.
- Coordinate corporate communications.
- Liaise with IT on the management of the organization’s social media platforms and website.
- Exploit new market/new customer while in the field.
- Provide feedback on market trends and forces.
- Provide input on the price structure to management based on prevailing trends.
- Organize customer meetings under the guidance of marketing officer/ commercial manager.
- Ensure proper deliveries to customer.
- Coordinate delivery routes and schedules.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
- Devise marketing campaigns
- Organise a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities.
- Represent the company at events.
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
- Develop and communicate through the organisation’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages.
- Line manages a marketing assistant or coordinator.
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
- Write press releases and communicate with the media.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately, prioritize and escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
- Inform leads and customer of current promotion and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Track all appointments sales status reports, for manager review.
- Perform cost benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase option.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM).
Competencies required for this Role:
- Only qualified and interested applicants who are willing to work in Chitambo District of Central Province of Zambia should submit their application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae, Traceable References, copies of qualifications, and national registration card (NRC).
- If contacted for tests and/or job interviews, please take with you your original NRC, qualifications, and any supporting documents in your possession.
Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
No lobbying or corruption will be allowed.
After uploading your documents, you are required to fill in the form as provided by the link below:
- Fill in the sections below and upload your documents.
- Copy the link above.
- Paste it into your browser.
- Fill in the form.
- Chitambo Agro Processing Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website