Chitambo Agro Processing Ltd (the “Company”) is a greenfield project that is owned by the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”) in partnership with the Chitambo District Cooperative Union (CDCU).
The Company has invested in a cassava processing plant for the production of cassava meal, starch, and animal feed for the local and regional markets.
- Identify farmers/suppliers for all raw material requirements and manage vendors for their production.
- Collaborating with farmers/suppliers to ensure proper execution of plans including prices, quantity, and timescales.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance farmers/suppliers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyse stockfeed and production trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Monitor stockfeed movement and ensure that the company always has the required levels/quantities.
- Undertaking other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Certificate or professional qualification in Agriculture, Marketing, Business Administration, and other relevant fields.
- Two (2) years’ experience in similar position.
- Competencies required for this Role
- Only qualified and interested applicants who are willing to work in Chitambo District of Central Province of Zambia should submit their application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae, Traceable References, copies of qualifications, and national registration card (NRC).
- If contacted for tests and/or job interviews, please take with you your original NRC, qualifications, and any supporting documents in your possession.
Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
No lobbying or corruption will be allowed.
After uploading your documents, you are required to fill in the form as provided by the link below:
- Fill in the sections below and upload your documents.
- Copy the link above.
- Paste it into your browser.
- Fill in the form.
- Chitambo Agro Processing Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website